Tuesday 19 April 2011

Rainy Tuesday

Well, it's my favourite weather today - rain!  And yes, I am serious! [can't you see my serious face?].  I really love the rain - blowy, blustery, wet and wonderful, misty and delicate, torrential - however it comes it feels GOOD.  I like the moisture, the sound, the delicious scent of the air once it's been well-washed, the strange light in the sky before it breaks open and even the crashing of a midnight lightning strike!  I am blessed to live with protected parkland for my backyard neighbour and it's wonderful the way the critters respond to the weather.  It's fun to see who comes out and who goes into their den, who flicks their fur/feathers/tail and gets on with business while another creature cannot be found for love nor money if there's any type of precipitation in the air at all!  In honour of this wild wetness, I am showing you two tangles today - LEAU and AGUA.  I used them in my ZIA here, and this is only the second time I've shown original tangle patterns.  I hope you like them!
Happy Tuesday!

19 comments:

  1. Love them, Christina! Rain can be wonderfully refreshing... when it's the right type. Down here (Texas Gulf Coast) we tend to get either absolute downpours where you can't see across the street or nothing. Right now, we're in a drought. Ugh. But on those rare times when we get a nice steady medium rain (well, medium for us), I agree with you. I especially love sleeping during non-thunderstorm-rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I especially like Leau and it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a talented lady!!!! I love rain too...and we could sure use some...right now we are living in fear of wildfires!! I am actually about 100 miles from them, but poor West Texas is really taking a beating!!! Send us some of that delicious rain, please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Gray Days are my favorites, but rain comes in for a very close second. Particularly, I love the smells.

    Your tangles are delightful. I am adding them to my collection. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rain too and I love your tangle patterns!! Please keep up making them........they are awesome!
    oxo,
    Betsi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing the new patterns. I love them. We are having some nice spring days, with temperatures higher then usual. But I do love the rain... unless I have to go outside on the bike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job, Chris. Can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tangles.. thanks for sharing them.. I can hardly wait to try them...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very nice! I will definitely use these!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these tangles. they are beautiful and easy to learn. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love them both! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your new patterns. I like the lacy look of Agua and Leau looks simple enough that even I could do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no idea why I have an affinity for certain shapes but Leau absolutely delights me. I can't wait to use it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christina, both tangles are lovely. I enjoy the simplicity of Leau, and the flow and froth of Agua. Very nice, I'm off to practice... Sorry about shortening your name!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the tangles especially agua!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greetings from South Africa. I like your patterns very much. Thank you for sharing. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love Aqua so much fun and relaxing. Thank you. Myrtle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the effort to comment - let's talk!